Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

Letter to Miss Berry

Dear Miss Berry,


How are you feeling about yesterday?


To be honest I really didn’t want to come to school. I didn’t want to come to school  because I was nervous about the new year sevens, our classes and to meet our new teacher. I was really excited to meet my new teacher and my new friends.

Who do you live with at home?What memories do you have of when you were younger?
This letter is for you to know a bit more about me. I grew up in Otahuhu for 1 year and then moved to Australia for 2 years and came back to New Zealand for a new start. I was 5 years old when I came back to  NZ. I was living in Otara for about 2 years and came to G.I and lived here ever since. This one time when I was living in Australia I was playing tag with my brother on a sandy silver chair.  I was going to tag him but I accidently slipped on the sand and landed on the corner of the chair. I went to the hospital to stitch it up and after I came out of the hospital and I had Macca’s.

I use to go to Otara Public School when I was five and the funniest thing when I went there was my friend David.We use to play all around the school and play lots of fun games.There was only just over 15 people in our class and in my class there was only like 5 boys and the rest were girls.


What are your hobbies and talents?Tell me about something you are good at?
My hobbies are playing rugby league and playing touch football.I  like playing Soccer,Cricket,Tball and Tennis. I don’t know much about those sports I only know the proper rules to touch football and Rugby League.

Tell me a place where you have been that you love.What country would you like to go and visit one day.

I would like to visit America to go to New York to see all the actors on Disney XD. I am a big fan of Disney XD I watch it after and before school.My favourite show on that would have to be Lab rats.My favourite charactar in lab rats is Adam beacause he can do lots of stuff like laser eyes, super strength and more.

Iti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.