Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

Reflection

Screen Shot 2016-02-03 at 9.29.29 pm.png
Write a reflection that shares what you gained from 2015 and what you want to achieve in 2016. Use the below brainstorm to help you plan your writing.


Paragraph One:
What I gained from 2015
Paragraph Two:
What I want to achieve in 2016
What did I achieve?
What do I still need to improve on
  • subjects
  • behaviour
Special trips
Behaviour
Mihi
Learning goals
Ways to get out of comfort zone
Roles within the school

Start your reflection below.



Introduction-This introduction is for what I want to be at school.


Paragraph One-Last year in 2015 I gained a lot of knowledge and experience.Last year I went to Rainbows End and Parakai.I was in one of the most top maths group and I was in the second most reading group.I wanted to be at the top of the reading groups but I couldn’t because I was a new student and they already chose the groups.Last year I year I was bad when I wanted to and good most of the time.I was only bad because I was bored or because I
just didn’t like my teacher because she was mean.

Paragraph Two-This year in 2016 I want to be in the top math group by studying  and working hard. I would also want to be in the top reading group also by studying and working hard. This year I would want to go to the year 8 camp.I have already been on a flying fox and can’t wait for  different and bigger one that you get clipped on. It’s gonna be so much fun. and to the Polyfest.This year I will be good and I will listen to what I am told and I will not get into fights. I will not be smart teachers and I will not disobey them.I will try to learn the mihi and say the words properly.I will be a role model to the younger kids and I will tell them right or wrong.

Conclusion-This clearly sums up what I would want to achieve at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.